Saturday, January 14, 2012

oooh, it's saturday {sigh}


I've got a bit of a thing for green. I find it soothing, relaxing and very, very fresh. Our bedroom's green, the original colour from when we bought the house, and we've painted our living room in a colour very similar to this one. I think it'd work well in our kitchen too. Hubby wasn't too sure how well it'd go with the grey benchtops, but I think it works. Don't you?

Busy day today. I'm out to dig up the vegie gardens and add lots of manure ready for autumn planting. I'm also working on the inside of the house to get it back into shape for the working week. Then, tonight, we're off to visit our friends who went spent a week with in Provence. One couple, who live in Sweden, are out in Oz, so we're all catching up to reminisce, and hopefully plan the next trip... I'm saving my pennies as we speak.

5 comments:

  1. hi, wonderfull blog you have here, i a new follower. Do you want to follow my blog?

    www.peacefulltigerblood.blogspot.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green is soothing, kind of like sucking on a mint, always refreshing!Have fun catching up with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you could go wrong if you're modelling on this look, it's gorgeous! Hope you're having a fun day, sounds like a goodin' :o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! You should see the 1960's green kitchen cabinet/room divider I picked up at a second hand shop. Still debating what to do with it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that kitchen - loving all aspects of it :) have a great nite best le

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x