Friday, January 27, 2012

flowers for friday


I'm feeling discombobulated today - because I kept thinking yesterday that it was Saturday... So I thought I'd throw us a little garden party to help get through the last working day of the week.

My gal's off to get her new Going To High School haircut today. To celebrate the transition between primary school and high school we dip-dyed her hair hot pink on the ends {so cute!} and that's getting cut off today


Bless her socks, she's very excited about going to high school: looking forward to the challenges and making new friends. Wow, does time zoom by...

Happy friday everyone.

10 comments:

  1. Golly, it IS Friday isn't it! Can't wait to hear about High School. We'll be in that seat this time next year. Sigh. Time flies. Great Hair Idea. Must remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice garden.

    I hope your gal enjoys high school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hair looks AWESOME! What a cool mum. She is very, very lucky. You are very, very lucky.

    My mum was/is an alcoholic and I have never experienced a beautiful relationship like this and it breaks my heart. Hopefully I'll get the chance to be an awesome mum just like you, one day (soon, c'mon ovaries!).

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, MTP, you will be the best mother ever - I have my fingers and toes crossed for you xx

      Delete
  4. Oh I want pink ends too...awesome...how exciting to be starting high school...memories...and isnt it Sunday...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jen, I want pink ends too - but I'd hate to think how long it'd take to bleach my dyed-black hair so it'd show up!

      Delete
  5. Oh PPMJ, your girl is gorgeous! Such a beautiful young lady. Cool ends too, what a shame they had to be lopped :o( Lovely flowers too, I could sit there in the sun for hours, with a few bubblies under my belt ;o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still Friday AM here, sun is shining but way too chilly for a garden party! Both my girls are now at secondary school. They love it as I'm sure your gal will. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x