Monday, January 16, 2012

golden globes frock love


Okay, you could have knocked me down with a feather when I realised that I liked what Nicole Kidman's wearing. And I do. Actually, I think I love it. It's so flattering, gives her curves and the gold adds oomph to the pale colour. Love her hair colour too - and the face isn't looking as frozen as usual.


Such a dramatic look for Angelina. LOVE the make-up {want that lippy!} and that slash of red is perfect on the frock. But damn, girl, please eat something.


Work with what you've got. This deceptively simple frock is many shades of fabulous. Love.


The image doesn't do this justice. A SPECTACULAR shade of green with a feathered shot of fabulosity. This was by far and away my fave look.

I also LOVED Sofia Vergara {who doesn't?} but couldn't find a shot of her smoking up the red carpet in Vera Wang. Kristen Wig is looking glorious as a brunette in peach, and oh, Heidi Klum wins the prize for best accessory with her fabulous turquoise neck piece. Reece Witherspoon also looked rather fabulous with messy, long hair and a deep red frock.

There's not enough Ricky in this Golden Globe coverage for my liking, but hey I'll take what I can get.

18 comments:

  1. Oh, I love what Nic's wearing too! I use to LOVE everything she wore, but then she got skinnier and lost her touch. But the girl is BACK!

    Anything in that dark shade of green has me loving it. I must find a rerun of the awards. Completely missed it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, Nicole looks stunning.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angelina take a bow...smokin!! And yep Nicole looks good too :)Only part I like about award shows....the frocks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a wee bit obsessed with the frocks too Jen, makes my day!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, couldn't find a shot of her though. LOVED that green (and her fingernails - cuteness!)

      Delete
  5. Omg, Nicole actually looks sexy. Boobs look hot in that neckline. And free flowing hair is a nice change to all the up dos! She seems to be coming around to the fact that she was always more fabulous as a redhead rather than a blonde! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally! And yes, how could anyone try to deny the hotness of red hair? Seriously?

      Delete
  6. http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/01/zooey-deschanel-golden-globe-awards-2012-bring-un-adorkable-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED what Emma Stone wore and Heidi did look amazing too, didn't she? Oh to wear a frock like that..... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Bridget, Emma Stone's Lanvin frock was to-die-for fabulous wasn't it? I only saw it on another red carpet show late last night.

      Delete
  8. Ooo, I love your little red carpet rundown. Hubster and I have just finished watching it. Always love the red carpet edition. I also loved the frocks you mention here. Charlize rocked too and Claire Danes looked gorgeous as well. But I couldn't help thinking "Angelina, crack a smile occasionally, please!" Maybe she was hungry ;o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you Mama of 2 boys, Angelina if you are wearing a gown THAT fab and married to THAT man give us a grin......even a smirk, not a scowl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - seems to be her thing - the Maleficent smirk...

      Delete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x