Monday, January 02, 2012

meal planning monday


Happy new year everyone, hope you're filled with positivity and optimism for the new year. I know I am, and this glorious weather is helping me get things off to a good start. My gal and I spent some time this morning filling out our calendars, transferring dates from last year to this year. As my gal's starting High School this year {eek!} I know things will be busy, so I bought a Kikki K family planner in the hope I'll  keep things on track.

Here's what we're eating this week:

Monday: I bought ingredients to make a spanish tortilla for New Years, and didn't make it, so tonight we'll have a potato, chorizo and red pepper tortilla, with a green salad.

Tuesday: Chicken and glass noodle vietnamese salad.

Wednesday: BBQ with steak, and a salad

Thursday: Chicken larb salad

Friday: Salmon and salad on the bbq

Saturday: I'm off to lunch with old school friends at the Merewether SurfHouse, then drinks afterwards, so hubby and daughter shall fend for themselves. Homemade pizza night.

Sunday: I shall be making my roast chicken with simple stuffing again. Yum.

Enjoy your week my lovelies x

3 comments:

  1. I salivate every Monday thanks to you:) Which I'm sure is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, meal planning, PROPERLY is top of my list of resolutions to actually keep. I am pretty good at planning meals but i need to be more strict.
    Happy New Year, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I have just started following your blog. I look forward to reading.
    Here is my link if you are interested in following mine.
    http://www.shoppegirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x