Tuesday, January 03, 2012

best bookmark ever


Over the years I've been given {and have, ahem, misplaced} many, many bookmarks. See, I'm not a dog-earer. Nor I am a spine bender. However, rather than a fancy schmancy bookmark, I'm usually using an old ATM receipt, or a piece of cardboard torn from a foundation box, or a piece of ribbon found on the floor.

However, if I had THESE bookmarks from this fabulous etsy store I promise I'd take good care of them forever and ever.

I'd probably giggle forever and ever too - but that's okay isn't it?

11 comments:

  1. hee hee too funny :) I try and remember the page number - you know brain exercise and all ... best le xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo yes the wicked witch, love it! That scene has been etched in my mind for an eternity. Such a cool idea for a bookmark :o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a true bookworm, I so love this! Made me smile :o) Thankyou for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the coolest bookmark! So cute. Must tell my good friend who owns a bookshop - she has to get these in. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, off to check out the store now. I love bookmarks and like you, lose or give away a lot and end up using a torn piece of paper. I mean dog-ears books??? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The librarian in me loves, loves, loves this. I am a receipt, ribbon, piece of torn paper person, because I seem to misplace my bookmarks.

    In my former life we saw some very "interesting" bookmarks....some nice & some very nasty. The number of people who used money, mainly $10 notes & left them in the books used to amaze me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this bookmark!!!

    Happy New Year!!
    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE bookmarks, and that was is funny! It drives me crazy when Joel uses torn paper, atm receipts, et al as book marks. I don't know why.

    It's hard to find 'manly' bookmarks though, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the most awesome bookmark I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE THIS! This is going on a wishlist and a Pinterest board immediately -- thank you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x