Tuesday, August 30, 2011

wee french yoghurt pots


In France you don't have to eat yoghurt from a nasty plastic tub. Oh no, in France they have the most delicious yoghurt in lovely glass jars. I know - glass jars! So this time, I made sure I washed a few and brought them home. I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with them {aside from popping in a votive candle...}

But here's what I can do. When I popped outside earlier to grab the mail I noticed two of my Pierre de Ronsard roses had gotten a bit damaged while hubby was tying them back. No problem, I snipped them off, brought them in and put them straight into a yoghurt pot.

Perfection.

Now all I have to do is clean my desk to make a more appropriate home for them  {please ignore that weird, crumby thing in the corner of my photo - focus on the roses and the yoghurt pot instead. Thanks}

3 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely.
    Also wanted to let you know that Gtv Diaries has had a name change http://somethinggorgeous.blogspot.com/.
    When you have time pop over to check it out. Thanks also for your continuing support.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, they make eating yoghurt elegant, the roses are lovely by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I think you are onto something here ... the aussie market needs to man up and go glass :) le xox

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x