Tuesday, August 09, 2011

in the swing...


Okay, so I'm trying to get back into the swing of real life. Yesterday I flew to Melbourne for work for my first day back, which helped delay the inevitable - back-in-the-real-world-issues. And I'm still getting over my jetlag {I feel okay, I just wake ridiculously early!}. So today, rather than lying in bed fighting my early-wakening, I rose at 6.15am and went for a walk along the beach. Beautiful. The hot orange sun was rising over the water, perfectly-formed waves rolled in, surfers caught those perfectly-formed waves, and I walked off my jetlag, my stiff, travel-weary limbs and got myself ready for the day.

It's going to be a good week.

PS: Did you catch Mrs Woog and Eden on George Negus last night? Awesome and awe-inspiring. Love those gals.
image via housetohome.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to start the day! Sounds perfect to me.

    I'm convinced it's going to be a good week too.

    Yep, saw the lovely ladies on the box! They did good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to start the day. Once again love the photo of living room. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect start to the day. I always do a double take when the sun is described as rising over the sea, living in the West and all.
    Mrs Woog and Eden were fab!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x