Saturday, August 13, 2011

sweet, sweet saturday


Can you smell it? Can you feel it? That hint of Spring in the air...

We've got our last round of netball for the season today, with the semis starting next week {and we're in woo hooooooo!}. This afternoon we're doing the last of the unpacking, and moving our new {old} dining table into its correct place {why yes I do have an 1840 French Farmhouse table in my bedroom - don't you?}

I'm dead keen to get into the garden too: currently the irises are out, my rose sticks are shooting, and THIS is the year we're getting the veggie garden happening.

I think I need those floral wellies to help me garden don't you think?

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the semis!
    And sun today! Yay...definitely time to think about getting out into the garden for some weeding. Now, that cutie little garden 'shed' has me thinking...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this summer house ... just sooo fab ! and the wellies of course :) best le xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really love a beach hut but failing that a summer house like this in my garden would be great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking I need the whole retreat in my back garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops anon was me - second time today.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x