Tuesday, August 23, 2011

colour coded

Should you ever be curious about the next hottest nail colour you only need to look to Chanel. Ever since Uma Thurman's nails in Pulp Fiction set the fashion world alight, Chanel have been the go-to for what's hot on nails.

While Rouge Noir is still one of the highest selling nail colours {what's not to love about a red so deep it's almost black} each season Chanel has fashionistas salivating in anticipation of their newest release.

Now, I didn't go for last season's citron yellow {when you have olive skin, yellows tend to bring out the jaundice effect...} I think I could be inspired to paint on this Coco Blue.

Or Blue Boy...

Blue Rebel?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to stalk the Chanel counter...

8 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with Chanel nail polish. For my birthday this year I only had one request of my husband: Chanel nail polish in Lilac Sky (it's the prettiest shade of purple). And yes, I got it! Happy days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. put me down for the blue boy :) le xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rouge Noir is my fave... I only wear that and 'Whore Red'-- that isn't the official name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. Love them all! If I paint my nails I usually go dark {given they are short, and not a chic short, too short short}. But that Coco blue is beautiful!

    Loving the new header {new since I was here last, anyway}. The roses are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I have never really thought about wearing blue - but these are great. May just have to get myself over to chanel too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue Rebel. Hands down. You need to check out Zoya polishes. You will find yourself so addicted, you want even KNOW what to do with yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x