Sunday, August 14, 2011

sunday suppers


Okay, another week, another meal plan. Let's get into it shall we?

Sunday: tonight we've been invited to drinks at our dear friends' house. I've made some canapes of caramelised onions with thyme and red-wine poached pears on little rounds of puff pastry {ah, the things you can create from very little} and they're supplying French cheese and champagne. Yum. When we get home I've got some chilli prawns from Aussie Farmer's Direct in the fridge - I'll cook them up and serve them with spaghetti with garlic breadcrumbs, lemon zest and parsley.
Monday: there's a cyber-bullying workshop at my gal's school. Early dinner of chorizo and potato tortilla with green salad I think.
Tuesday: I didn't make a roasted chicken last week - best do it tonight. I do have a hankering...
Wednesday: Netball training - pork curry!
Thursday: I think I'd best make a risotto - bacon and mushroom perhaps.
Friday: I'm off to Sydney for a meeting, so when I get home I'm hoping hubby and the gal will make me a Mexican feast.
Saturday: I'm off to a mum's night for school - my last mum's night out at this school {sob!} We're having tapas - and perhaps a drink or two...

You?

2 comments:

  1. Your food plans are always so inspiring ... much better than my lasagne, meatballs or parma nights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness! I feel quite inferior right now with my cooking skills. And my planning skills for that matter. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x