Sunday, January 04, 2009

this year I will...

* Try out a new recipe each week
* Go to outdoor boxing early each Saturday morning - boxing and the beach are the perfect combo
* Concentrate on cleaning one room in my house each day
* Smile every hour
* Do Pilates once a week - it works for Dita Von Teese and Kate Winslet, so that's enough for me
* Ride my bike once a week
* Try something new at least once a month
* Dedicate fridays as Friendship Friday and call one friend on a Friday evening
* Seek out more freelance work
* Learn conversational French
* Listen to more music
* Read a wider range of authors (maybe even some men - oooooh)
* Plan more dates with my hubby
* Continue to declutter my home and mind
* Go for a walk every day - for at least 15 minutes
* Learn how to sew - properly!
* Work smarter
* Do something special with my daughter every day

2 comments:

  1. What, why on earth is visiting the tundra here in the middle of Satan's Arm Pit, USA, otherwise known as South Dakota, NOT on your 2009 to do list? I mean, seriiiiiioooooouuuusly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, and you make it sound soooooo appealing

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x