Wednesday, January 21, 2009

arctic blast

Another thing I just love about summer is being able to finish off a shower with a frosty cold blast of water. After rinsing off the conditioner there's nothing more refreshing than sealing the cuticles with a final cold rinse. Since doing this I've been able to give one step in my hair care routine the boot. I no longer need to apply shine drops to my hair after the curl cream, cos the cold water scares my hair into shining. And believe me, when you've got curly hair - it takes a lot to make it shine!

1 comment:

  1. I do this too but still have to use shine serum. even with as short as my hair is, with how curly and coarse it is, I still have an extreme regimen for hair perfection. Pregnancy has made my hair very coarse- I need to do a deep conditioning treatment sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x