Tuesday, January 06, 2009

redecorating

You've probably noticed that I was bored with my old layout, so I'm trying this one out. The pink's probably a bit more lolly than I like, but I thought I'd ease us all into the change with the original blogger layout and then try tinkering with the colours. 

I also thought I'd pop on a few pics of stuff around my house - and didn't realise how much green I have in my house and wardrobe until I put them all together. I guess I spend so much time in my pretty blue study that I didn't realise that our bedroom, kitchen and living room are all painted in varying shades of a soothing verdant green - with plenty of pink accents.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! MY TWO FAVORITE COLORS EVER! PINK AND GREEN! I LOVE ALL THE PICS! Boo to living in rentals that you cannot paint. At least the walls (except in the kitchen- dont get me started on the hideous wallpaper in there) are a fairly innocuous shade of beige that works well with most decor. I do so love to pait rooms though. I wanted a bright cheery yellow kitchen and a blissful pink bathroom more than anything ever. I love your new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, are there any two prettier combinations! When we rented I was such a clutter queen that you couldn't tell what colours the walls were - I had too many prints, posters, bookshelves etc...

    And thanks, glad you like it. I think the lollyness is growing on me - after all, I do love the odd lolly.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x