Saturday, January 17, 2009

bright spark

Generally I don't mind aging. Wrinkles don't phase me, the grey hairs can be covered... but it's blotches and splotches that drive me crazy. After a few days in the sun, despite the sunscreen, my face now tends to take on a blotchy brown effect - not pretty. Scrubbing won't take it away, but this cheap trick will.

Palmer's products mightn't be glamorous, but boy, do they work. This mask is my secret weapon against any marks - brown spots, pimples that won't fade, redness. All's gone and pristine after 15 minutes of application. What more could a girl possibly ask for?

1 comment:

  1. A friend of mine sent me Melaleuca (have you heard of this brand- it's divine) fruit enzyme mask, their clay mask, and their fruit enzyme scrub, that line does nicely to help combat blotchy splotchy ness. I also enjoy Aveeno's Positively Radiant line- it's got soy complexes and I swear anytime I ever use anything from that line my skin evens out immediately. I may have to look into that face mask you mentioned though. I used to use Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask (Isn't THAT a fun name) but it's hard to find, sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x