Monday, January 05, 2009

manic monday

Oh hi, sorry, I haven't forgotten you're here. It's been one of those days today. Productive, but kinda hectic. I've had my nose pressed firmly to the grindstone, or at least I've had my fingers tethered to the keyboard... I must say though, that my early preparation is paying off. Even when an editor emailed me this morning to ask if I could send in a story a week early, I wasn't fazed. With my new, super-dooper attitude to deadlines, and early preparation, I could say yes, and have it to her before 3pm. Not bad huh!

Of course this sounds like bragging, because it is! However, as a former straggler, who procrastinated right up till the last second, it's refreshing being organised. Seriously, why hasn't anyone told me about this before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x