Sunday, May 20, 2012

oh sweet sunday


Don't you just love the weekend? Even more so, don't you just love weekends where the weather is so utterly sublime? The sky at the moment is the deepest shade of blue - perfect weather for a trip to the farmer's markets I think. Hubby's off to play golf today, so it's a bit of girly time for me and my gal. We'll shop for dinner provisions at the market and then come home for a spot of baking. This afternoon we might just get on our bikes and go for a bit of a slow ride. My knee's made enough progress that a bike ride seems more than possible.

Ah autumn, you're a very special gift. I'm going to really embrace it today. You?

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you - just LOVE love love this time of year - bring on the chill! le xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Sounds like a lovely weekend. Mine, stripping a room of all its contents, carpet and furniture. It has begun. A little daunting but fun! Let's hope this weather continues. G.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a ripper day. Unfortunately we had a rainy, dreary one here today, but we still made the most of it, as Sunday is a fun-day, right!?
    Hope you enjoyed your girly day and didn't push yourself to ride the bike too soon, look after that knee PPMJ, they're important! xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x