Thursday, June 10, 2010

floral fantasies

So far as I'm concerned there is no such thing as too much floral. Flowers make me happy. Inside and outside I need an abundance of blooms. So that's why I think that this weekend we need to make the trek to our favourite nursery in Maitland to buy some flowering plants to fill a couple of gaps in the garden. Or maybe the farmer's markets will be an option.

Now, quick question - how cold is it? Last night I returned home from netball training actually physically chilled to the bone. It took me ages to warm up - despite my home being nice and toasty. Winter's certainly burst into our lives with all the verve and vibrancy of Liza at a gay wedding.

5 comments:

  1. Too true. Nothing as lovely as floral! I know what you mean abou the cold. Feels like winter has well and truly arrived. But I can still rug up the little ones and take them for a walk in the pram and enjoy the sunshine, so I won't complain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is freezing! I was doing field work and it was sooo windy and cold today!! Brrr..i was even wearing gloves whilst doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that image! And I agree - is freezing. Particularly my feet, despite two pairs of socks. How many more months of this? Oh that's right... lots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm with you -- NEVER too much floral! This china cabinet makes my eyes and heart happy!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love floral too! My favourite tea mug has beautiful pink flowers all over it. Gorgeous. Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x