Thursday, November 17, 2011

this deserves an award


It's official! Ricky Gervais is hosting the next Golden Globe awards. Nice to see that common sense prevailed. Surely they had their highest ratings, and recognition, after his last hosting. And whoa boy, will people be tuning in for this one.

Will they try to reign him in? Doubt it - just as I'd doubt he'd be reigned.

You know I love me an awards ceremony {mainly for the frocks}, well now I'm doubly delighted {and there will be squeeing!}

4 comments:

  1. Yes looking forward to it. My husband is a big fan. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely a win for common sense. His concluding remarks last year were indeed memorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! Love an awards ceremony... and red carpet... too! Ricky is awesome. Love him in The Office, love him in Extras, he's a good mix of humour and wit. And those ceremonies NEED wit, because they can be a little dry otherwise. Let's hope he keeps it cutting edge again, just to stir the pot ;o)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY I love Ricky! He is HILARIOUS!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x