Sunday, November 27, 2011

meal planning monday


Wow, what a weekend. Packed with so much fabulous. I got to catch-up with Kerry from Tranquil Townhouse who is just as lovely, fabulous and gorgeous in real life as she is on her blog. We went and had a coffee at the new Merewether Surfhouse where the dolphin pod I'd organised earlier put on a lovely display right outside our spot {magical non?}.

My lil fam also shopped till we dropped at the incredible Red Lantern Night Markets. Oh, what a night.

Now, for normality {or what poses for it in our house}. Here's what I've got on my meal plan this week:

Monday: Caramelised pork, bok choy and noodles {Aussie Farmers keep giving me bok choy in my mixed fruit and veg box, best use it as something other than compost this week}

Tuesday: My gal's requested burritos to sustain her after one of her last ballet lessons before the big concert.

Wednesday: I think I'll do a thai beef salad tonight.

Thursday: Glazed salmon on the bbq with a salad.

Friday: Kebabs on the bbq with salad.

Saturday: pistachio dukkah crusted lamb on the bbq. Yum.

Sunday: Hmmm, think I might round off the week with a roast on the bbq.

And that's it. Ps: how cute is this pic from housetohome.co.uk? I need me a reindeer head in my house. This is the second one I've spied this week and now I have a hankering...

PPS: Whoops, just hit publish instead of schedule. Please pretend you're reading this tomorrow. x

5 comments:

  1. I can't begin to tell you how much I loved meeting you this afternoon. You are simply gorgeous! It was so lovely to escape the parent-sitting/hospital duties for a bit and spend some time just chatting. And thank you so much for turning on the dolphin show. That will be hard to beat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, lovely, honestly the pleasure was all mine. And yes, how good were the dolphins, especially after just discussing them! Enjoy the rest of your trip, and safe travels home x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so when do you eat the leftovers :) I'll have a doggie bag please le xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha, I use Aussie Farmers too and we have been composting a bit of bok choy. I like it but have very few recipes to use it. And the rest of the family isn't super keen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fancy week of meals, it all sounds quite lovely, which is no surprise :o)
    Sounds like you had a lovely weekend xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x