Monday, November 21, 2011

meal planning monday


There is no way on earth that I'm going to complain about how busy I've been. After all, I've had the most beautifully social weekend with the most fabulous people on earth, and now I'm busy in a job that I {mostly} love - so who can complain? Not this little black duck. But I'm not letting busyness get in the way of being organised. Here's this week's odd meal plan:

Tonight: I took some bolognaise sauce from the freezer and have cooked up some pasta. My gal's at her ballet concert theatre rehearsal from 4.30 to 8pm so she'll be starvin' marvin when she gets home. Fast, satisfying, easy and frugal.

Tuesday: It's my gal's last night at home before she heads off on her Year 6 retreat for three whole days! Best make her fave cottage pie for dinner {shhh, don't tell anyone we're having mince two nights in a row...}

Wednesday: Child-free, and we're off to see Seeker, Lover, Keeper. Perhaps we could call in at Bar Petite for nibbles and a champers before the show.

Thursday: I'm in Sydney and off to a snazzy wine bar with my workmates. Bliss!

Friday: My baby's home! She'll want another special meal to welcome her back. Salmon on the bbq I think.

Saturday: The Red Lantern Night Markets are on for one-night-only. I donated a little bit on Pozible to ensure this happened this year so best eat there to support the traders!

Sunday: Roast chicken - we haven't had a roast chook for a while.

Phew.

4 comments:

  1. Jealous of your outing to Seeker Lover Keeper!!
    And once again your house has the best meals ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - fab week to look forward to - enjoy ! le xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo yummy yummo! Another delicious sounding meal plan for the week ahead. Haha, I won't tell anyone if you don't, about eating mince two night's running... it really is so versatile :o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delish. Because of the warmer weather we've been having, hubster has had the bbq cranking pretty much every night this week. All I've had to do is make salads, and veggie's and fry some hot chips for the kids...and by kids I mean me ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x