Saturday, November 05, 2011

sunny saturdays


I'm loving the earlier starts to our weekend that 9am tennis lessons begets. Sure, I'm not happy about getting out of bed to get my gal there, but once we're there and she's happily playing then it's all good. We're also home by 10.15am which makes for a great start to the weekend. Today hubby's been outside working on the garden and I've been cleaning inside while our gal potters around. I've finally caught up on all the washing that was neglected while I was on jury duty and the house should be nice and clean and ready for a new working week.

I'll have to get the camera out into our front cottage garden. The foxgloves are on their last flowering burst, but the delphiniums, scabiosa and bog sage are all starting their new flourish. So pretty! Okay, enough relaxing for me - time to finish cleaning this living room and move into the bedrooms! Enjoy your weekend. xx

5 comments:

  1. how lovely !! I have been out playing in the garden today to - the cows next door were down with their babes - so cute :) le xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful garden :)
    Karlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image! Your garden sounds so lovely. Would love some foxglove photos. Missing my garden at the purple house right now. your image today has given me inspiration for new beginnings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image! Your garden sounds so lovely. Would love some foxglove photos. Missing my garden at the purple house right now. your image today has given me inspiration for new beginnings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your front cottage garden sounds splendid! I would love to see some pics of that :o) xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x