Saturday, November 26, 2011

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas


Well, it's the weekend. And it's a tad on the soggy-side here in Newcastle. Apparently the rain's set to abate this afternoon in time for the Red Lantern Markets {fingers and toes crossed!}. My gal has a pal over for a sleepover, and they're still asleep as I write {at 9.52am!} They had a busy few days at school camp, with lots of late nights thanks to other girls chattering. Bless. When they do wake we're off to the movies to see Arthur Christmas. Then it's off to the markets tomorrow and putting up the tree and decorating the house tomorrow {how much do I want to decorate like this room above? Oh, a LOT!}

I'm also catching up with the gorgeous Kerry from Tranquil Townhouse on Sunday which makes me very excited. Don't you love meeting a blogger in real life?

6 comments:

  1. happy days little Christmas bunny :) we have just this minute broken into blue sky after five days of solid rain ... I was nearly beside myself ! best le xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for the sweet comment, cry away, with me!!
    Kerry is a doll, say hi from me, i get to hog her as she's in Canberra!! I meet tonnes of bloggers through markets, it's so nice, few ever fail to disappoint or are shockingly different to their bloggie persona.
    Have a gorgeous day, rain here too, so i'm lapping up the lack of sports, now off to a party rush-free. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo looking forward to meeting you :) And sooo glad the rain has finally stopped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful weekend indeed. What a lovely sleep-in for your little lady, I do recall those camps always being very tiring, with next to no sleep!
    I really need to get myself sorted with this Christmas thing, I am very distracted at the moment... but that pic is some serious inspiration, that's for sure :o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well the rain finally stopped for you so hopefully you enjoyed the markets. First day of Advent is always very exciting. Tree decorating in our house this afternoon too. x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x