Saturday, October 15, 2011

sweet, sweet saturday


Well, we were up-and-at-'em early this morning. My gal had her first tennis lesson at 9am, which now means we've got the whole day spread out before us. I'm trying to think of an excuse to head to Bunnings, due to an inexplicable sausage sandwich craving. Perhaps we need some more herbs to fill out the herb garden...

I do know that there will be some house cleaning in my future - those darned cleaning fairies have flown off to greener pastures apparently.

So, whatcha doin' this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. What a thoroughly gorgeous picture, so Springy!
    Yes, the cleaning fairies always skip my place too! I think I'm the closest thing to a cleaning fairy around here... and there's nothing very magical about that ;o)
    Hope you satisfied that craving, nothing like a sausage sizzle xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x