Thursday, October 06, 2011

in memorium



I was hit hard by the news on twitter of Steve Jobs' passing.


I've been a Mac fan since the days of these little beauties above, and I've never wavered in my devotion. iPhone, iMac, MacBookAir, iPod, iPad, iPod Touch - all of these share our house. And then, if the creativity behind Apple weren't enough, Steve Jobs shared his genius with Pixar.



Innovative, excellent and a true genius. Steve Jobs you are missed and I'm shedding many tears in your memory. I may not have known you, but damn, do I admire you. Rest in peace.

ps: I saw a nice idea on Twitter: donate to research for pancreatic cancer in Steve Jobs' memory.

5 comments:

  1. The good ones always die young. A lovely tribute to a complete dude x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. Rest in peace.
    alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sad day, PPMJ. Taken all too soon. What an amazing legacy he has left us. J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm writing my comment on my iPad. Lovely tribute. RIP

    ReplyDelete
  5. He contributed so much more than products. He contributed inspuration.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x