Thursday, October 13, 2011

nailed it


My hot-coral nails from Saturday night are looking a little worse for wear, so I'll need to update them. If only I had this gorgeous pearly white nail as seen at Chanel - touted to be next season's hot colour. {Oh, and the bag would just highlight it nicely wouldn't it?}

Love it when my email pings me with a message from Chanel - a bit of beauty always makes a day seem brighter don't you think?

Are you a toe or finger painter? My toes never, ever, EVER go naked, but my constant typing - and handwashing of vintage kitchen items {seriously, my 50s egg lift can't go in the dishwasher...} plays havoc with fingertips.

6 comments:

  1. I don't paint my nails at all, except maybe for a special occassion. And then it's usually just my toe nails. I am a bit of a nail biter, and I need to keep my nails short for my work, hence the self trimming!
    I do like the colour blocking at the moment. I'd love to do my toes a turquoise or mandarin colour for summer....must book myself in for a pedicure!
    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 'natural' toe nails haven't seen the light of day in, oh I don't know, 10 years!!! I think I've hit the point of no return now.... The old fingernails are too high maintenance for me although I love having them done ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot coral is ace. I have lipstick that is really named Hot Coral.

    I paint both, but I paint my toes and it stays there until it grows out. That is pretty bad, hey?

    My other-half is my dishwasher - whoo! I do not do a single dish. Happy.

    I am thinking of trying the shellac. Feedback on that, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving having my nails done at the moment, so many lovely colours around. My problem is I find it hard to get that perfect colour....you know the one that looks good with everything?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hardly ever paint my fingernails because I chip them straight away! Lovely blog, that is one fantastic Chanel bag :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved nail polish and ever since I fell pregnant my nails have been better than they ever have in my life, so I must admit I have been making the most of it and giving myself a manicure every week. I'll admit I've actually become a little obsessed with nail polish and have amassed a rather large collection now!

    Fingers crossed my nails stay relatively good after I've had the baby so I can continue to indulge my love of nail polish! This post really makes me want to run out and find some pearly white now!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x