Wednesday, April 27, 2011

what's cooking wednesday

Back to school - woo hoooo!

Tonight my parents are popping in for a night on their way from Melbourne to Nimbin so I'll make up a big pot of pumpkin soup - served with crusty sourdough.
Thursday: Steak and salad.
Friday: Royal wedding party - we're taking red velvet cupcakes and making Royal Sapphire martinis.
Saturday: I'm catching up with friends for dinner.
Sunday: Roast chicken and vegies.
Monday: Crispy pancetta and spinach risotto.
Tuesday: Back to french lessons - lamb and bean casserole.

Enjoy your week.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh yum, can I come? Sounds like a week of feasts. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzi - and here I was thinking it was a bit of a dull week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x