Thursday, April 07, 2011

oh arthur

I'm not normally a fan of remakes - unless the casting's genius. Which is why I'm dead keen to check out Arthur. Nobody else could play the role of Arthur as well as Russell Brand, and I'm loving the concept of Helen Mirren as his 'butler' {damn, that's brought on my butler cravings again. Explain to me why I don't have a butler?}

I love Helen Mirren. And this photo, where she's looking fabulous as always, cracks me up - don't you love how she's pointing to her teeny tiny head in the poster? Cute. Apparently she and Russell Brand have incredible chemistry too, so I'm keen to see how that plays out in celluloid.

Bless.

5 comments:

  1. I cant decide if this one is going to be fantastic or not, but I do love Helen - may just have to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I think this is going to be so fun. Did you see that photo doing the rounds of Russell planting a cheeky kiss on Helen's cheek? Their expressions are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me three!

    Saw the trailer the other night and I'm keen. Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to see her inthis and in THe Tempest. I love this woman. I just caught up on an article with her in BUST, and she's one hell of a saucy minx. Let's grow up to be just like her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the original,,love Dudley, but I will give this one a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x