Friday, April 08, 2011

flowers for friday

My heart stopped beating for more than a moment when I spied with my little eyes, something beginning with fabulous! Red and pink - my two favourite colour-combinations - peonies - my favourite flower. I know - get OUT.

If this resided in my humble abode there's a damned fine chance I'd weep tears of joy whenever I spotted them. {And my husband would weep tears of "How on earth could you possibly spend over $100 on flowers...} C'mon, how can you put a price on perfection?

8 comments:

  1. Lovely! Why don't you try growing them? Save you the $100 plus you get to weep with joy daily;)

    PS I love peonies too and must take my own advice and have a go at growing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like they are from some rubenesque painting (or something!) DELIGHTFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful. As BabyMac says, a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOooooh, these are even more special than your usual Friday specials! I'm a little weepy just looking at the pic myself!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This picture nearly made me faint. So gorgeous. So perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your blog for 2 reasons...your favorite colors and your background is just like my blog....seeing yours made me like mine even more (Big Smile)
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x