Thursday, April 28, 2011

paris opera garnier

So, I'm doing my research for our trip to Paris in July when I thought I'd research tours of the Paris Opera House. I've seen it from the outside on previous trips, and thought that checking out the inside was a must this time. While on their website I thought I'd just see if there was anything playing while we were there. Oh yes there was. A ballet, Les enfants du paradise. So tickets were hastily bought and my husband, my gal and I are off to the Opera in Paris.

Considering that I like to frock up for the Sydney Opera House can you imagine the wardrobe dilemmas I'm having? At least the shoes are easy - my Manolos totally deserve an outing here.

I'm swooning at the thought already guys.

5 comments:

  1. OMG I am so totally jealous and excited for you!!! What an experience! You will have an amazing time - and then please come on here and tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Reminds me of the Phantom of the Opera movie... look at that fine architecture! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In many ways, there is nothing better than wardrobe-angst. It suggests something to look forward to better than anything! Once you are there, none of it matters, but the anticipation is just so divine. In a really torturous way! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone - I'm still kinda pinching myself that we'll be going - for less than the price I'd spend on a ballet at my local theatre!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x