Monday, April 18, 2011

take my breath away

Guys, seriously, I'm going to need to be hooked up to an oxygen tank soon - there are only so many breathtaking moments a gal can take...

I just love how these Valentino beauties look like you've stepped into a bridal bouquet - honestly, what are shoes for if not to be utterly fabulous? {What's that? Protection from the elements, warmth, decorum? Pshaw.}

I'm going to take this image and hold it to my heart all day - oh hell, all week. I need me some pretty.

6 comments:

  1. They're fabulous, aren't they? What I wouldn't do....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna get married again just so I can wear those shoes!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Took my breath away also.
    Can't wait to be rid of these cankles so I can wear pretty shoes again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, utterly fabulous. That is all.

    Maxabella, they're vow-renewal shoes if ever I saw them!

    Romina, I'm pretty sure that all those feathers and bits of frippery would disguise any cankle!

    Bush Belles I just can't - it hurts too much when I realise I'm only dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may need these for the July vow renewal as well. Or very good knock offs.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x