Tuesday, April 19, 2011

lessons learnt

Wow, this has been a big month on the learning scale. Now, allow me to tell you something. I'm not really one of those astrological people {if I was, hey, as a Leo would I really have married a Taurean? Probably not, but so far it's turned out pretty awesome!}. But, my point, and I do have one, is that there are two astrological events that I always listen out for: Saturn Return and Mercury Retrograde. When it's the Saturn Return period I'm extra, super-dooper careful around electrical appliance because if they're going to cark it - this is when. I lost a TV, a computer and a dishwasher in two days in one Saturn Return {bastard}.

The other phase is when Mercury is Retrograde. You know those arguments that go "That's not what I said!" - "Well it's what you meant!" {!!!!!} well I can pretty much guarantee you that they'll have taken place while Mercury is retrograde. See, Mercury rules communication - so when he's going backwards, well, strange things are afoot at the Circle K {see, I'll even thrown in an obscure Bill and Ted's reference - random}

So, if you've been feeling misunderstand, misrepresented and just plain misheard - come and stand in line behind me. If an argument starts brewing, bite your tongue and run in the opposite direction. And don't worry - it's nearly over. Phew.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, so that's why my foot has been permanently in my mouth of late.

    Gotta love the taste of leather in the mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha- love it. But yes, it's a shocker of a time. Hope you get that taste of leather out of your mouth soon x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x