Tuesday, February 15, 2011

sleepy head



I went to bed last night at 8.30 - I know! Of course, it did have the side effect that I woke at 11.15pm completely refreshed... Honestly, what's the secret to a good night's sleep? I know it involves not being woken in the night by small beings {thank goodness those days are behind us}. And, I must say, our new comfy mattress is certainly helping to send me off to the land of nod more deeply.

Perhaps it involves this gorgeous screen behind the bed in this shot? I was so excited when I found this image that I neglected to take note of where it's from - but gee, it's glorious isn't it?

What's your dream bedroom?

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful bedroom. So cozy and divine. I think I could sleep quite well in there! I'm a fan of havens in my home. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it exquisite Kymmie- I love a haven too x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x