Thursday, February 24, 2011

playing dress-ups

There are a few events on my horizon that require frocking up. Tomorrow night I'm off to dinner with my old friends and workmates, Saturday night I have a fabulous catch-up and next weekend we're off to the races. But here's the dilemma - I hate shopping.

So I'm hoping to go with fabulous accessories a la Lea Michelle's gorgeous lips and incredible shoes at the Grammys. Glossy hair, a popping lip colour and great shoes can overshadow a much-worn outfit non?

{That said, I'm sooooooo in love with this frock - perfection}

4 comments:

  1. That is perfection. It is so stylish, so flattering, so sexy without being ridiculous. LOVE. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big Lea fan and that overall look is heaven. Chic and goregous! Yes, yes, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look. If you wear that frock, you can wear anything with it and you'll look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this outfit. But is it just em or is this girl shrinking in front of our very eyes?!

    ADORE the lip colour. Looks crazy on me. I've tried.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x