Saturday, February 19, 2011

everybody's got to work...

Whoah, things have been busy in this neck of the woods. You know how sometimes you get so busy that when you stop you start to notice strange things? Like the pile of washing that gets moved from my bed to the chair next to my bed, then back to my bed... Today it's going away. Then there were the empty champagne bottles in the pavillion I noticed yesterday - from last Friday night... Eeek. Unfortunately productiveness in one area of my life seems to lead to slatternliness in others.

Not today though. The hubster's away, my gal has another pal coming over, and I only have a few hours of work I need to do to catch up. After that I'm tackling the piles of clothes - and they're all going where they're meant to be. The champagne bottles have been rinsed and moved to the recycling bin - then I'll start on the living room.

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. My place is like a fricking tornado has come through - so I too am domestic today xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely! It is always nice to get in and have a good clean up and catch up with friends, of course!

    But, if you can find the time, have you seen the comp over at Style Tread...you can win $3000.00 worth of shoes by posting a link to your fave shoes on your blog...It is nothing to do with our blog but as soon as I saw the comp I thought of you!

    Gill xo

    http://alicebecomes.blogspot.com/2011/02/win-300000-worth-of-shoes-seriously.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Sometimes I find champaign bottles months later. However they are in the strangest places. Apparently our guests are weirdos. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, how I would love an office like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that office too. But more than that I want someone to comover and be domestic in my house. any takers?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x