Friday, February 25, 2011

flowers for friday

Mmmmm, lilacs - just one of my favourite flowers. But the only time I get to experience them is when I visit the Southern Highlands - which I don't mind as it gives me an excuse to visit one of my favourite parts of the world. The gorgeous flowers are just one of the things I love so much about the region. It's such a special place.

But you know what makes visiting one of your favourite parts of the world even better? Catching up with some of your favourite people in the world - that's what. So this weekend I sure will be counting my blessings as I visit my favourite village in Australia and catch up with two of my favourite bloggers, and now good friends.

Lucky, lucky, lucky me.

7 comments:

  1. Indeed we are! If only I could find some lilacs...shame it's the wrong time of the year. Will be sure to have something sweet smelling beside your bed {cause that's just how we roll round these parts}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am meant to be there with you and the bloggers and the lilacs. In my best life I am anyway!! Enjoy yourselves silly. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time. And yes - the Southern Highlands Rock x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a great weekend for all involved! enjoy

    Gill xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy yourselves! Goes without saying actially.... xx.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x