Tuesday, February 08, 2011

bloggy birthday

Can you believe how quickly my bloggy baby's growing up? Yep, way back in 2008 I started this wee blog, just as a form of exercise really - and now, well, it's so much more than that. It's the perfect way of connecting when you work from home - even though lately I've been busy and haven't had much time for commenting {I'm still reading before and after work though!}. I've met friends through blogging that I have so much in common with. I've shared lives: ups, downs, sideways... I've learned so much from the world of blogging. I've been staggered by honesty and blown away by what some people are capable of.

You're all pretty damned awesome - you know that?

I really, really want to thank you all. For those who've been there almost since the start {Sara Rose - that'll be you} to all my more recent friends. Thank you. Sincerely.

20 comments:

  1. happy blogiversary sweets!!!
    here's to many more bloggy years *clink*
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Pink Patent Mary Janes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, PPMJ! You make the blogging world a lovely (and pretty) place to be. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy bloggy birthday PPMJ. Always love popping over here. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Happy Birthday PPMJ! It's a joy to stop by every day and learn something new, or just admire the pretty. The fact that I have a real, true friend out of it isn't half bad either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yipppeee, PMMJ. Since finding your loveliness I have rarely missed a post. I'm comfy and happy here. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy bloggy birthday!
    i feel like i know you so well through your writings yet I still don't know your name ;)

    enjoy your day & sip some champagne for me too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Bloggy Birthday! Always love reading your posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I love, love, LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats - hope you enjoy a drink or two to celebrate!! Looking forward to another year of reading your posts x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You go girl! You are a veteran.

    Happy blogoversary Mary-Jane.

    Love Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear PPMJ, I always tilt my bloggy beret to the gal who showed me how. Well done and happy B'day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy blog anniversary. I have been visiting here everyday for years. I heart it.
    Big LOVE,
    B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy bloggy birthday sweet PPMJ! You are such a clever thing and your little bit of 'pretty' always makes my day. Glad you are busy workwise (so am I! Can you tell? Posting a little late here) but hope you get some rest soon too x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wishing you a very happy Blogiversay. Sorry I'm late. Thanks for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm all a bit teary thanks to your lovely words and wishes. Seriously, this blog wouldn't be the same without you x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x