Saturday, March 24, 2012

sweet, sweet saturday


Well hey, how's things? Is it as gloriously gorgeous a day in your neck of the woods as it is here? Oh my it's pretty in Merewether today. We started the day early with an umpiring clinic for the gals in my netball team, so I went along for support, and to learn a few things. Sitting outside while the gals played and umpired was a mighty fine start to the day let me tell you. 

This afternoon my hubby's painting the new gate on the side veranda that my step dad built - yay!

I'm catching up on washing, cleaning, shopping, tidying etc and then tonight we're off to my in-laws for dinner and a sleepover as hubby has an early morning Maitland ride tomorrow. While we're up there we'll drop into my favourite nursery, Heritage Gardens where I'd love to pick up something like the arrangement above for my front veranda - prettiness!

Enjoy your weekend x

3 comments:

  1. Windy and cold here, but still had the kids outside for some nice fresh air and cubby house fun!
    I'd love an arrangement like that for my doorstep too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather was sen.sational here in Sydney yesterday. One of those Autumn days you'd like to just carry on forever. Sounds like you were making the most of your lovely weather too xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x