Monday, March 12, 2012

meal planning monday


Whew, what a week it's been. My mum and step-dad have blitzed this house - so many jobs done it's brilliant. {Photos this week - promise!} Plus, we've sold heaps of stuff on eBay which makes me very happy indeed. Not only did we make enough money to almost cover the costs of the two new wardobes {seriously!} we've also freed up heaps of space in the house. It's fabulous.

Tonight's the last night with my parents, I'm driving them to the airport tomorrow {:(} Last night I made home-made pasta with my "new" $4 pasta maker from the Salvos. Mum and I dropped off bags of stuff and I spied a cute little pale blue and stainless steel pasta machine. Bargain! We cooked up ricotta and herb ravioli with fresh pesto last night. Bliss.

So, this week:

Monday: Roasted thyme and garlic vegies with haloumi. Yum.

Tuesday: bbq salmon and ramen noodle salad.

Wednesday: Chicken and leek pies

Thursday: I'm off to a book launch at Greg & Audrey's Garage. Mexican for my gal and hubby.

Friday: Cassoulet. Yum.

Saturday: Oooh, St Pat's Day. Should do something with that shouldn't I? Irish Stew and Colcannon mash {stereotypical - but hey, I'm typing this up quickly in my lunchbreak!}

Sunday: Roast lamb and vegies.

Yep, that'll do me. You?

8 comments:

  1. Sounds super yum. It's salmon pasta, snag & salad, honey soy drumstick, egg tarlets and pork chops here this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a new recruit to meal-planning Mondays, I am noting your new recipe site with glee!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!! I am going to start meal planning. You have inspired me. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds mouthwatering PPMJ! Loving the sound of tonight's and Wed meals, YUMMO! Sounds like you've had a lovely (and productive) week with your parents xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. got to loooove ebay :) will be doing the same soon ourselves - best le xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. that blue dresser featured on this blogpost... is it yours? where did you get it?

    i ask because prior to mine purchased on eBay almost 8 years ago, no one i know had ever seen one... and always wanted to know more about it. bevelled curved glass is sooo rare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Drey, no, sadly the pic's from housetohome.co.uk - lucky you having such a gorgeous piece.

      Delete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x