Friday, March 09, 2012

flowers for friday


Oh yay, it's friday! It's been a big, busy week. I have my parents up from Melbourne so we've been hang in out, my mum's been washing everything in sight and my stepdad's plumbed in the new fridge {I know have cold, filtered water in the door - and ICE!}, moved in all our new wardrobes and is making a gate in the side veranda to the veggie garden. Yay!

On Wednesday night I had the most fun night. Don't get jealous, but I went on a Newy/Central Coast bloggers meet. It was beyond fab. Honestly, bloggers are the best people. We're already excitedly planning our next catch-up and a Christmas Party! Woo hoo! I'm not going to name names {as I don't have all of them - and I don't want to leave anyone out} but I will say this - they were all just absolutely lovely. Laughing, chatting, eating tapas and drinking - what's better than that?

I love, love, LOVE catching up with people I've met on the internet. I'm never disappointed. From the fabulous bloggers I've met IRL to all the tweeps I've caught up with - they always live up to my expectations {and my expectations are always Sky High}.

I think there needs to be more of it - don't you? Tell me, when are you coming to Newcastle? We'll catch up then. x

5 comments:

  1. Oh a Newcastle/Central coast Bloggers meet.....like the sound of that! By the way do you think you could send your mum and step dad over here for the afternoon, I have plenty of jobs that need doing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You girls will have to come to the next one! And no, sorry, can't spare them - still too much to do here x

      Delete
  2. I love Friday flowers! Especially after a big week.
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nat, I think it's a lovely way to end the week too x

      Delete
  3. Alas - I'm not coming to Newcastle, but will definitely be visiting your blog again! Loving your posts and Friday flowers (of course!)

    From your newest follower, Vanessa x

    P.S - Visit & follow me too! - www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x