Wednesday, March 07, 2012

my week with marilyn


Do you have a wee bit of a crush on Michelle Williams? Then don't see this movie otherwise your wee crush will turn into a hardcore obsession. Oh my, she is magnificent. I saw this last night with my mama and oh, what a film. It was a genuine delight. Michelle Williams plays Marilyn with all the nuances the character requires, but subtly, and magnificently.

I walked out on a cloud, wanting her eyebrows {look at 'em, aren't they stunning!} and at least one of her frocks. Fabulous supporting performances by Dame Judi Dench and Emma Watson being cute as a box of buttons round out the film. Oh, and the lead actor's freckled nose? Cute-as!

Loved.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't she FANTASTIC? I was so impressed. I am now a hardcore fan/stalker. :D

    The lead character is so cute. I loved his freckles, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a feeling you would be more in love with her after the movie. Can't wait to see it, she is sensational and I have had a wee crush on her since Dawson Creek days... there, I said it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited...can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do want to see. And now after that raving review, I really, really want to now!

    Thanks for the glowing report!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x