Saturday, March 17, 2012

i do love a classic



I love a classic film - for so many reasons. Primarily, the clothes. Would you look at this fabulous frock on Grace Kelly in Dial M For Murder. Divine. 

So, imagine my excitement when I found out Event Cinemas are doing Masters of Hollywood this year. Classic films prefaced by drinks and canapes. Hello! Next Wednesday is this very film in Newcastle - and I think I'd best attend.

Also on the list are many must-sees - including my beloved Cinema Paradiso. 

An excuse to frock up and hit the cinema? I barely need one - but this will do just nicely thank you very much indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Might have to round up a film buff g/friend & go along...love the classics...have bookmarked the site!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x