Sunday, May 29, 2011

sunday suppers

Wow, what a weekend - and another busy week ahead. So menu-planning will save the day!
Monday: I have a netball committee meeting, so we'll need an early dinner. Grilled barramuni, rice and salad greens sounds like a good option.
Tuesday: Late ballet night, salmon patties, mash and broccoli.
Wednesday: Netball training, steak and vegies perhaps.
Thursday: Chicken pot pies for late ballet {again}. Mash and lots of peas alongside I think.
Friday: Caramelised pork, sticky rice and wilted greens.
Saturday: It's duck night! Friends over for duck confit, potatoes in duck fat and some kind of greens.
Sunday: Roast beef and vegies.

Yep, that'll do.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are on to it. I thought I rocked making muffins today for the school lunchbox. The dinners will fall into place.... well I hope they will! I need to pull some planning out, or I could steal your menu! xx ps. I think Saturday night is going to be the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can comment here.

    Now I'm just wondering if you can feed me? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayley, oh yes, saturday night will be the best - I can taste it already. And yay you with your muffins - rock on lovely one x

    E, glad you're commenting issues aren't happening here, boy blogger's got some issues! And if you ever come up this way - absolutely I'll feed you! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x