Monday, May 16, 2011

on the shelf

One of the best things about doubling the size of our pantry was being able to remove the door to the weird little teeny room off the study and move in the bookshelf that's been in our kitchen for about 12 months.

Now it's sitting in the living room at the end of the study and is pleasing me very much indeed. And before you say anything, yes, I do have a rather ridiculous collection of glasses for alcoholic beverages of all kinds... a gal has to collect something!

9 comments:

  1. Hi!
    You got a real amazing collection of glasses.
    And I must say, I have to go and help mom fix our book self too, yours looks very beautiful ;)
    Haha
    Ok Takecare! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shelf! I am on a book shelf hunt at the moment, I have a similar glass collection and I don't even drink! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glass is my thing too... love the detail on the shelves. gxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is SUCH a gorgeous piece!

    I think your glass collection is very refined and grown up. I wish I had one myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shelf is to die for!!! It looks like a pic out of a French lifestyle magazine. And love the glass collection too - I'm much the same with bottles. Addicted.... x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh - it's bee-yoo-tiful! You have such good taste, hon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a wonderful place to store your collections xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very french provincial! Gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x