Friday, May 06, 2011

laser tag? why don't mind if i do...

Nothing makes me happier than being able to say, "Hell YEAH" to something new, something different, something unusual. So, imagine, just imagine my delight when a friend sent out the call that for her birthday today she wants to play laser tag! Squeeeeeeee!

Now, I haven't quite worked out yet exactly how I'm going to 'suit-up' - but we are having cocktails first so this should be rather interesting...

I do know that I'm totally channelling Barney Stinson. It'll be awe - wait for it - some!

3 comments:

  1. Love, love Barney! Have fun... gxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Barney Stinson says, challenge accepted, lol. Next time trymilitary laser tag guns and tactical equipment in the park or forest. You should have a lot of local operators of such games in your area.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x