Friday, May 20, 2011

end of the world?



I'm quite sad about the world supposedly ending tomorrow - on a few levels, but the one that's really biting at me is that I'm supposed to be here in eight weeks time. I know, a Villa in Provence - pinch me. I only paid for it in full today! This is the first villa we're staying in. It's near the alps and a lovely French village called Tourtour. We're staying here with two other families and for a few of the days the husbands are tootling off in a motor home to follow the Tour de France.

I know, it's a hard life for some.

6 comments:

  1. The world simply cannot end this weekend - we're finally recarpeting tommorow. What would be the point!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky are you! (assuming we make it) what an awesome holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that the world didn't end and you have your holiday to look forward to. Life is good. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tai Tai, don't worry, I totally understand! x

    Caz, your carpet looks fabulous (blogger swallowed my comment on your blog!)

    Thanks Suzi - we did - and we WILL!

    MIA, it most certainly is! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, thank goodness it all didn't come to an end! You are staying in quite possibly one of the most gorgeous parts of the world. This I know to be true, as we were further towards the coast around this time last year, at Theoule-sur-Mer. Heaven on earth. Have a wonderful, wonderful adventure. Live it up. Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x