Thursday, July 17, 2008

words worth

There are some words that seem to have fallen from fashion, while others persist (do you reckon that Cool is always going to mean that for generations of kids? Other terms come and go, but cool keeps on hanging on - which is kinda cool). 

I'd like to see the following returned to the vernacular:
Peachy. If people ask how you're doing, I do think that "Peachy" is the perfect response.
Forthwith. Gives a sense of urgency and honor to any event.
Anywhoodle: Much cuter than anyhow.

How 'bout you?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100% on the peachy - I have been known to bust out a peachy keen every now and again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I want 'nifty', and I use ''druthers' much to other people's confusion. (As in "If I had my 'druthers.")and the made up word 'baresque' should make a comeback (meaning going mental). And that's it for the moment. Oh and I like confabulation.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x