Saturday, May 04, 2013

my birthday boy


It's my lovely hubby's birthday today - so I handed over coaching duties of my under 10s netball team to the manager and my gal and I made him breaky in bed and we gave him his pressies. It's a family tradition - can't break that can you? Even the boofy cat jumps up on the bed to get in on the game.

We're about to head down to my gal's netball game, then we might just call in at the Olive Tree Markets for some lunch/cupcakes! Then, tonight, we're off to Restaurant Mason for dinner - cannot wait!

Have a fabulous day x

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your lovely hubby. Hope you all have a wonderful day and that the net ball goes well too. Enjoy tonight's dinner. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect day, Happy Birthday to hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your day sounds so good it almost hurts to read it!
    Hope dinner is delish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday for yesterday Mr PPMJ.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x