Monday, May 06, 2013

meal planning monday


Hungry? See that pic? It's the slow-roasted lamb shoulder (covered with herbs, garlic and orange zest and juice) that I cooked for four hours on a bed of onions. Then I served it with pomegranates and a butter bean, parsley, garlic and lemon salad. Delish.

Here's what we're eating this week.
Monday: netball training for me until 6.30, ballet for the gal until 7.10. So I'll whip up some homemade burgers when I get home. Lots of salad on them and on the side.

Tuesday: I'm back into burlesque. Honestly! So I'll make spaghetti bolognaise for dinner.

Wednesday: butterflied, marinated chicken on the bbq with salad tonight. And a warm lentil salad on the side.

Thursday: I think we need some ribeye steaks on the bbq. With a green salad (with watercress) and a warm potato salad (lemony mayonnaise dressing).

Friday: Salmon on the bbq. With salad.

Saturday: My sister-in-law from England and her two gals are coming down for the night. I'll cook up chicken pot pies with mash and steamed vegies. Both her gals love that dish.

Sunday: Mother's Day - who know WHAT my family will whip up for me. Or perhaps we'll go out to dinner, we'll see...

Have a fabulous week x

3 comments:

  1. As usual PPMJ really inspiring but beyond my talents and my means to unfortunately. I just know whatever you choose to serve will be appreciated and enjoyed by all. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you Mimsie, and here I was thinking this week was a bit bland and boring... x

      Delete
  2. Oh Yum, I want to be at your house for dinner this week. Have fun at burlesque. xxx Elizabeth from All That Is Beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x