Monday, February 27, 2012

red carpet michelle williams - love


The best frocks always cause division and perhaps a wee bit of derision - but this, this I love. Can't imagine anyone else carrying it off - but oh, that colour, the frills, that wee little bow. Love. Apparently it's Louis Vuitton - well played.

So far, other looks I'm loving are Jessica Chastain, who went with black, heavily, heavily embroidered with gold, and Melissa McCarthy - in a frock that didn't play it safe.

George Clooney's gal Stacey Kiebler also wore a Marchesa frock that made my heart sing with it's colour and texture - liquid, molten gold.

5 comments:

  1. I am madly in love with her. I saw Marilyn on the w/e *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Guiliana Rancic's dress. Heaven! Michelle Williams never puts a foot wrong x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous...look, silly me just realised the are on tele!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, she's a doll, very hard for her to ever look anything but stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is my favourite! I heart everything about her x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x