Monday, February 13, 2012

black, white and a hit of pink


Am LOVING Michelle Williams at the BAFTAs. She always rocks a classic look with an elfin twist. And those scarlet lips - oh my.



J'adore Tilda Swinton. This is as classic as I've ever seen her look - but she makes it work. Such a glorious shoulder line on this frock {is that a term? Should be}


Oh yes please Viola - this candy pink looks just fabulous on the red carpet - and on her.


And, of course, Mr Firth and his lovely wife Lydia. I do love a man in a good suit and I swear that this man wears a tux like no other.

Ah, award season - is there a better time of the year? I think not.

8 comments:

  1. Michelle Williams never looks bad on the red carpet. I adore her! Oh and I don't mind Colin either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Michelle William's dress here. And of course, Colin Firth. I've noticed his wife always looks just beautiful on the red carpet. Usually discreet, not trying to steal attention, but immaculate just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Michelle ever do any wrong? One of my all time fav award outfits was her yelow dress with the red lips. *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle looks fantastic...sometimes she gets it wrong but not today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tilda looks positively mainstream! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love Michelle William's style, she is a doll. Gorgeous frock once again! :o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tilda Swinton has been fabulous this season. Love her hair, she just looks effortless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooo Colin Firth! I do adore his Britishness!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me SO happy. Thank you for taking the time to share the love x